tirsdag 17. januar 2012

HAPPY DAY.... nytt fra Moolight..!!:)

Vi får aldri nok av flotte vesker og tilbehør fra Moolight, og idag fikk vi inn herlige godbiter som vil glede sine fremtidige eiere!




MOOLIGHT:

 "KEEP MOVING" - THE BAG LADY

Hi!
" My name is Karianne Sæther and I am the mother of two lovely children and this funny brand called MOO. And when it comes to MOO, I think my years abroad have had a lot of influence.
The year I turned 16 my family moved to Brussels where we lived for three fantastic years. I then spent a year in Montpellier trying to get my French right (no success!) before I got accepted at Saint Martins School of Art & Design in London. Four years and an internship with Martha Stewart Living in New York later, I returned  home to Norway, being allowed to add “graphic designer” after my name.
Still, my greatest education wasn’t that of design, but meeting other people and cultures and learning the value of being open minded. “Keep moving” has become a life credo of mine, perhaps not as literally as before, but as a reminder to never stop wondering, evolve and change. Or, as Tom Waits puts it, “No dog ever pissed on a moving car”.


"DARN UGLY BAGS" - THE MOO STORY

After trying out graphic design as a career and concluding that I wasn’t quite made for that mac-working-logo-putting-chair-sitting way of working, I was lost. At least for ten minutes. All I knew was that I wanted to work with something I could touch. And I like leather. As in really, really like. The look, the feel, the smell, I think it’s such a beautiful material. And never being able to find a suitable bag for my much beloved lap top, I decided to make one myself.
I was so pleased with myself and the first samples that I worked day and night to get my first collection together. Happy as a cow on the meadow, I entered my newly rented office one morning a week later.
Darn ugly bags!” it said. She was the editor of Swedish Elle Interior magazine and the e-mail she sent didn’t say much more. I got all warm and felt the tears coming. I had put all my money, even some that wasn’t mine, into this first collection. It could very well have been my last, had more people agreed with her.
Luckily they didn’t. Since that e-mail MOO has been like a fairy tale. A lot of hard work and late nights, but still a fairy tale. The response has been fantastic and today I make more “darn ugly bags” than ever before.
However that e-mail is still hanging on my wall. As a reminder – that you should never stop believing in what you believe in. "  





Påfyll på " Shopping Moo" i to forskjellige farger...kr 3350,-
En veldig enkel modell, med plass til alt du måtte trenge!





Helt nye modeller og lommebøker som burde passe enhver smak og bruk...skynd deg innom for en titt:-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar